The Almaguin Community Economic Development (ACED) Department delivers economic development services throughout the Almaguin Highlands Region (formally called the East Parry Sound District). These services include:
- Business and entrepreneurial support for start-ups, expansions and general needs, including:
- Connecting businesses with support and funding opportunities,
- Site selection information and local intel,
- Professional network development, and
- Many other services as required;
- Marketing and promotion of tourism opportunities, events and local programming;
- Regional economic planning, research and analysis;
- Community development and organization support.
ACED is committed to ensuring the economic and social prosperity of the region. Our objective is to develop our economy and regional environment through taking strategic action and stewarding strong relationships between municipalities, the business community, community organizations and economic development stakeholders.”
We’d love to hear from you. Let’s get in touch!